Monday 18 July 2011

Thoughts on Twitterfeed

Just a quick update to my last post. I like Twitterfeed as it does exactly what it says on the tin, with no fuss. I didn't find it the most user friendly interface in terms of setting up an account and establishing a feed from my blog to Twitter, but now that is set up it is very straightforward to review. When I published my last post, hey presto, a bit.ly link to the post appeared on Twitter and I received a comment almost straight away (thanks Annie!). Think I will carry on using this.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I'm tempted to try Twitterfeed, thanks to your review. The only things is, I will probably waste lots of time agonising over the opening sentence of each new blog post, trying to make it exciting and audience grabbing, as that is what appears in the tweet isn't it?

    ReplyDelete