Tuesday 22 November 2011

I like to move it move it #cpd23

I had a go at a Prezi earlier for Cam23 things, and you can see my first attempt here. Being a visual person, I like the look and movement of Prezi (as long as there isn't overuse of movement to avoid inducing motion sickness!) I hadn't realised that it was possible to upload and enhance Powerpoint slides in Prezi - this could be a useful time-saver if you don't want to start from scratch. I could perhaps see myself using Prezi to create an introduction or induction to the area of the library that I work in.

Slideshare is something I've also previously explored in the same post as Prezi. Although I haven't used it since as I haven't done any presentations, I'll remember it for future reference. Personally, I'm not convinced about putting my CV on slideshare. I prefer to share it only when needed e.g. when applying for a job, in which case it can be tailored to demonstrate how I meet the criteria and requirements for that particular job.

No comments:

Post a Comment