Thursday 22 September 2011

Evernote #cam23 and #cpd23

I like the way the Evernote website makes suggestions of how you can use it. I suspect otherwise I would have opened an account and then thought: now what?  I've put off writing this post, which suggests I'm not very keen on it. It's a nice idea and many people I am sure love it, but personally I'm not sure what I would use it for right now. Perhaps if I had a smartphone it would be more use to me! There are some useful-sounding features, like searching printed or handwritten text in images. The web-clipper tool means it could be a great tool for creating a scrapbook containing clips of relevant websites if you had a desire to do that.

Here is my test note:



For me, this is one to remember if I ever find myself thinking "I wish I had somewhere to store notes and clips from the web all in one place..." For now, though, it's not something I think I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment