Tuesday 20 September 2011

Reflecting again #cam23

A short post this time, just to jot down answers to a few questions:

What have I gained from this programme so far?
I feel I have updated my knowledge of web 2.0 tools, learnt about some new ones and met some new people - good all round then. Also the discipline to make time to go and explore and reflect on these things (even I haven't been quite keeping up with the programme!)

Which thing did I particularly like or dislike?
I particularly like imagecodr and flickr - fun and easy to use and makes the blog posts much more interesting, not to mention all the potential uses in library posters etc.

Which of the forthcoming things can I really not wait to try?
Data visualisation and QR codes look fun and both involve new things for me.

So that's all for this post, apart from the necessary picture (just to practice using creative commons and imagecodr of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment